Coordinates of the Director of Publication of the site :
International Society of Proprioceptive Disorders (ISPROD)
15 rue du Clair Matin
Declaration by the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL)
- In accordance with the law of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms and article 43 of the law of September 30, 1986 as amended, this website has been declared to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL).
- Consultation of this site is open to members of the ISPROD and the subscribers to the site.
To access certain sections, such as congress registrations, you will be asked to provide personal information.
The ISPROD undertakes not to disclose this information to third parties, nor to publish it on the site.
- We remind you that you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you (art. 34 of the “Informatique et libertés” law of January 6, 1978).
To exercise this right, please contact the International Society of Proprioceptive Disorders.
Protection of personal data (RGPD)
International Society of Proprioceptive Disorders is committed to ensuring that the collection and processing of your data complies with the General Data
Protection Regulation (RGPD) and the French Data Protection Act.
Intellectual property and reproduction rights
- The whole of this site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
- Any representation and/or reproduction and/or exploitation of this site, in whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, without the express prior authorization of the ISPROD is prohibited and would constitute an infringement within the meaning of articles L 335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
- Logos are registered trademarks. Any representation and/or reproduction and/or exploitation of these trademarks, in whole or in part, is therefore prohibited without the prior written consent of the ISPROD.
- ISPROD shall not be held liable for any hypertext links within the site to other sites and/or personal pages and, in general, to all existing resources on the Internet.
- The capture of personal information to enrich databases, for example for commercial or advertising purposes, is prohibited.
Exploitation rights and protection of materials
- All the societies that have contributed to the creation and implementation of this site cannot be held responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may result from your access or use of this site.
- Furthermore, ISPROD cannot be held responsible for any damage or virus that may infect your computer or any other computer equipment, following use of or access to the site or downloading from this site.
- All texts and illustrations on this site are subject to copyright. Their unauthorized modification or distribution is prohibited.
- ISPROD does not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this site or its suitability for any particular purpose.
- Any information you communicate to ISPROD via the Internet, including remarks, suggestions, ideas, drawings, etc., becomes and remains the exclusive property of ISPROD, without restriction of rights of use, without any compensation to you or any third party. Furthermore, this information will not be treated by us as confidential.
- Links to other sites may take you out of the website; we do not accept any responsibility for the linked sites. These links are provided in good faith and we are not responsible for any changes to these sites.